Yui Kee Computing Site Map
- Yui Kee Computing Limited Yui Kee Computing Limited is a subsidiary of Yui Kee Company Limited.
Yui Kee Computing Limited started its operation as the computing division
under the umbrella of Yui Kee Company Limited in 1993.
- Anti-Spam Is spam a problem that will not go away? In some cases, spam is becoming overwhelming; one HK company recently received about 140,000 junk emails in just one week. It is also a growing global problem,
- Anti-Virus Products We aim to provide our customers with World Class products and services, backed by
professional local support. We will help you determine the right solution for your
- Content Security Content Security goes beyond traditional anti-virus and addresses wider
Internet Policy Enforcement: Which sites can be visited, blocking by URL or the actual page content.
- Cryptography The art of secret writing.
- SSH Communications Security Yui Kee Computing resells SSH Communications Security's
highly-acclaimed range of encryption software.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security, a world-leading supplier of
managed security middleware,
- Download Centre Some years ago, before high speed international links and dedicated content delivery services, it was useful to provide local links to the latest updates. Those days are past. Now it is easiest, and safest,
- Eurosoft PC reliability solutions
- Firewalls Controlling and restricting network access.
- F-Secure Anti-Virus Client Security Tightly integrated virus protection, proactive personal firewall, intrusion prevention and application control software for company desktop and laptop computers.
- Digital Forensics Forensic science is the science of gathering and examining data about the past, often for use as legal evidence.
- Anti-Virus and Data Security Information Centre In 1997 Yui Kee Computing established a centre aimed at providing the latest information on viruses, anti-virus technology, cryptography and other security issues.
- Newsletter Yui Kee Computing Information Security Newsletter
- Network Security
Support & Services
- Staff Like to join us?
- Security Tokens Physical tokens are used in many authentication schemes, usually in combination with other
methods. In general, we can identify four methods of authentication:
Something you knowPIN, password
Something you havehousekey,
- Web Statistics Web site statistics for this virtual server
- Yui Kee Company Limited The parent company of Yui Kee Computing Limited.
- CHOKE POINT
- DISTRIBUTED FIREWALL
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- INTRUSION PREVENTION
- YUI KEE